Googleads

18 Mar 2018

MEET MISS UMUCHIEZE BEAUTY CONTEST ARTISTS

DURING PUBLICITY
CHILDREN DURING
DIVINE IMAGE (HOST MODELING OUTFIT)
Mr Positive Nnamdi (CEO Divine Image)
The chief sponsoring entertainment company owned by Ugo Osita-Chuks.

Ugo Osita-Chuks, The CEO of U-money Entertainment. The boss himself. The Chief sponsor of Miss Umuchieze beauty contest.
Sure Boy Kils, a prolific musicians under U-money entertainment label. One of the hottest young entertainment artist based in south Africa and of Nigerian origin.
Obinna Goodday Jonathan (Popularly known as OBIM JONATHAN), Hails form Ihitte/Uboma LGA of IMO state. Born in Kaduna state years ago.
A Gospel Music minister, Music entrepreneur, Worship leader and a contemporary Praise General.
A graduate of shipping management in maritime technology
Multi talented instrumentalist and a voice coach...
Based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Contact number: 08063004556
Facebook: Obim Goodday Jonathan..
Kadosh Apostle...
ARTIST NAME
Vsound Vbobo Okoli

Full name -Vision Onyedikachi Okoli

Stage name-V-SOUND

Town address-   Eluama Lokpaukwu Umuchieze umunneochi L.G.A Ania State.  VSOUND is a singer who started music since his childhood, and we can tell you its been God all the way. According to him, 'Music is a gift God gave to me'. Since I started music, I never lacked inspiration. I loved playing football. I thought I would be a footballer which earned me the name "Drogba' This was due to my skills.As God would have it, I finally located music as my career. I hope to be famous by his grace. I lost my father at an earlier age, Honourable Chief Gregory Igbosoweonu Okolintanwauri. It was not easy for me but by his grace i continued my struggling and i know that the sky is big enough for all of us. I haven't got any record deal before because of less promotion but i know that my destiny helpers will soon locate me. I dropped my first song WAMBINO in the year 2008, produced by Promzy which trended in some part of Eastern zone like Enugu, Onitsha, ABA, Okigwe, Umuchieze. I dropped my second song GAT ME SCREAMING featuring Olumix AAR artist he produced the song in the year 2013 which trended in Lagos,Lokoja,Enugu and this year being 2018 I have dropped BANGING and it is gaining listening ears rapidly.

 I love everyone's song. I play everyone's song. I love this song unfaithful by Rihanna. My inspiration comes from my God. I am from a God-fearing family. My family lives comfortably. We are'nt much rich and not much poor. I am a two boy twin. My twin brother's name is Osinachi Victor Okoli. My parents have given birth to twins twice. My relationship status is single, V-SOUND is also a contractor supplies all kind of stone/­chippings to any location V-SOUND has been able to partner with crush companies such as Asphalt unity construction company,China etc.In business, i am known as V-SOUND GRANITE, I like talking about money and about business. I love little kids, I don't like liars,cheaters,idolatry.

Contact

Whatsapp 07015155666
V-sound fan page www.facebook.com/­vsound
Instagram @Vsoundoffical
Twitter @Vsoundofficial
Snapchat @Vsoundofficial
Business contacts
Page- www.facebook.com/­vsoundgranitescompany­limited $ www.facebook.com/­vsoundgranitesconstru­ctionlimited
Instagram @Vsoundgranites
Twitter @Vsoundgranites
Whatsapp @09035333851,0705470­9000.

No comments:

Post a Comment